Sunday, November 29, 2009

This is damn cute! Haha!
The place where our cute photos can be found
Ahh yesss, my fav place peeping at food :D

Some of the pics are in my cousin's fb album.
I just got home not long ago. Going back kampung was super fun :D Can be minah kampung alre! Lucky it was only for 3days, bcos if its for 1 week I'll look like a human fishball! I kept eating over there. Good food how to resist?! Abeh first day kena pms. Unlucky. Watching cows get slaughtered was new. Managed to help them, help them to eat the meats (: We felt weird bcos we just walked into a person's land, watched cow getting slaughtered and got free meats from them. Haha! Okay, I'm going to unpack my bags and off to work later. Quite tired now, didnt get to sleep like a swine over there ): Anw, Happy Belated Bday Jeslin Henggg :D Tmr theres sch. Baik pe. Kbye!