Sunday, October 18, 2009

I hope it's not too late to wish all keling a happy deepavali! Haha! :D But sadly I know only a few kelingsss.

Work today abit headache sia. Deepavali + Halloween sum more. I think I bloody lost my name tag. Ugh, must buy new one later, waste money. Listening to Lily's voice just make me sick, seriously idk why. I can get irritated easily nowadays. Harsh tones starts coming out. School been okay but I'm always late! Hate that part, I'm always trying to be on time but FAIL! My aim is be on time at least for a week straight! Try eh tryyy.

Last few days I keep dozing off halfway when I'm using my laptop or doing my RJ. Sorry to everyone who talked to me but ended up with no replies from me. Msg also no replies. Really sia macam swine alre! Tireddd.

I wna go to the dentist so badly but I'm scared. Haha. I'm always chewing using the right side of my mouth. Irritating. Okay, my hairs is almost dry now. Gonna sleep, there's work tmr. Kbye!