Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ari is damn cute! Esp when he runs, bouncy cheeks siaaa! :D

Finally a day for me to rest. No work for me today. Had a great long nap just now and I just finish my RJ. School been good so far. We treat our classroom like our home, seriously. Work has been fine too. Time flies so fast and 3rd week is coming to an end.

Today's maths was like alien to me but I managed to solve it. Share it with the whole class after their mass lunch, sharing is caring mah. I very kind okay (: This keling in my class irritate the shit of of me today sia, wait, always! I keep wanting to off all the lights if he disturb me again sia. Tskk! Met Fazlin for a while after school. Impromptu. Ate, talked, walk (: Sha, Haidah, Syahz, bila la boleh jumpe korang ehhh.

I kena lecture by parents bcos I'm always late for school. Yea, they can stalk me! All my faci has been warning me for my late attendance too in my RJ. They will down grade me by 1(!) if I continue ): Must maintain my grades alre, so far so good.

Yes ahhhh, my dad is going to send me to sch tmr! Which means I can wake up late and at the same time not being late for class :D Gna watch some tv series online! Kbye!