Sunday, November 1, 2009


See what she spam on my msn when i was in the opp class -.-

Went to watch a malya cultural show at TRCC with Ayu, Nicole, Dee, Laiyyinaa. The show was great! Didnt regret getting an off day from work to watch it. Farhan was the one who asked us to buy the tickets and he was one of the main actors. Overall, great show :D

Friday was Edna's bday. I totally forget and had to miss the talk. Tsk. Attend ALC with jocelyn's class on friday. Bcos my class totally ditched ALC on tues. Tsk. Wah, so easy to get our 4points. Wooo! Then met Sha & Syahz to eat, jocelyn tagged along. Like very long never meet siaaa. Study hard uh syahz, haidah also (:

Some souls are having a sleepover here and going up to Ain's place tmr mrng. They celebrated Halloween for two days straight. Fun right! Didnt tag along bcos fri I cant and sat working and was slacking with workmates the whole night. Drink, yes I also drink, drink KICKAPOO! Haha! Miss that drink alot!

I just found out that I left my bloody uniform at work. Kimo said I might get nagged at. Tsk, can't be bothered also la. Gna sleep. Tmr must wake up early. Kbye!