Monday, October 26, 2009

Wah, first time partial and I'm not proud of it. My classmate didnt allow me to go at first. I told them one time only, give chance dont get mad. Haha. Went to catch a movie with Eder & Jo. My 2nd time watching my sister's keepers but it was their 1st. Great movie and the movie which reminded me of someone close. Of course sad. Amin to her (: Go catch it okay ppl, you confirm cry like a giant.

Ohya, if you guys are free kindly go to this website and vote for this guy named Shazlee before 11nov. He's been asking me to spread the msg and you can vote more than once. Yea, he feeling feeling model uh. Haha! Aiyooo bestie bestie~ But I don't like his pic there bcos he got better pics.

I've made a mistake of not taking an off day tmr bcos I have ALC. Totally forget about it. And now I have a hard time finding a replacement for myself. Lucky got Kimo, help me to contact the others bcos I dont have their contacts. But nobody can replace me ):

Ohyaa, good luck to those who're taking their O's! Have faith in yourself and all the best :D

Kbye!