Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello good people!

Let me make my last post for 2009. 2009 has been both good and bad. Get to experience lots of things and at the same time making new friends (: I'm shy one okay, approaching ppl is not my thing. Haha.

I think that my holiday is fcking fast. Next week start sch alre. I think bcos I keep working. Had xmas party at my workplace and it was good. Got to work at Bird Park and Ahmad went to find me. Shock for awhile and I was doing counter that day, easy to spot. Haha. And I've not yet revise a single thing for my remaining UT.

Anw Happy 2010 to everyone in advance! Going to meet Kimo soon. Off we go to cityhall. I'm meeting Shazlee first and she's meeting Trisha first. Then going to meet the rest for countdown. Woooo. Im lazy to post any longer or edit pics. Haha.

Bye good people :D