Sunday, December 20, 2009


Hello good people!

Didn't blog for quite sometime, alot has been happening though wooo (: I'm bored. No plans today, so I baked. The brownie look unpleasant but taste delicious! Of course, I make what :D I kept 1/4 of it bcos the rest my mum wna bring it to her pyjamas party at her friend's hse. They called it the ladies night and they will be eating deserts only. Happy sungguh! She asked me along and I said all makcik-makcik I dont want. Haha!

School holiday has started and there is alot of things that I am looking forward to. Secret (: Shopping with parents lately, Kimo too. Kaching Kaching! Moreeeee real soon.

Last thing. You know about Paramore coming to Singapore right?! Of course I'm going. Sexcited la oiiii! Woooo! Tmr eating seafood with my mum's friend before heading for work! Talking to this arab now. Everytime talk to him can faint. Haha.


K Bye good people!