Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's been awhile since I last blogged. One word, lazy. Hehe. Hoilidays for CNY is over and my 5days of working is done. For a slacker like me not bad. Holiday has started and I think I will be working working working this holiday. I'm thinking of either buying new guitar or keyboard. Hmm, or maybe I should save up for soemthing else? Thinking...


Laiyyinaa stayed over ytd and we baked. Nicely done, to me at least. Had a good night (: Today, went for bday celebration. The place was nice including the food and price was very reasonable on the menu. Then, off I went over to cousin's place bcos I don't feel like going home. Slacked with cousin and she told me stuffs. I hope they're coping well with the bad news (: Night safari soon! And anw, you don't have to worry (:

Bye good peopleeee :D