Thursday, March 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMO ONG!
No matter how much I love to disturb you , you know I still love you la ah fattt :D Enjoy your day!



Last day of CNY was spent at Aunty Diana's hse. It's like an annual thingy. Watching each other grow for the past 10years was nice.



Spend my day with Sha & Syahz. They came over and we slack. Haha. Good time with them. And it was fun indeed. More pics on facebook (:

Anw, work and life has been fine and my off days are well spent but I've been missing out with my family. Thankfully, I have my weekends to spend with them (: Sunday night will be spent with paramore :D I shall wait and see what has been installed for me next week. I hope life is treating all of you good. And if it's not, make it better yo! It's your choice (:

Bye good people :D